JOY CLUB RIDERS TO THE TELLUS SCIENCE MUSEUM IN CARTERSVILLE
Ms. Joy, Cathy Bowyer announces that we will see:
• The Weinman Mineral Gallery
• Fossil gallery
• Science in Motion
• Science in My Back Yard
• Solar House
• Fossil Dig and Gem Panning
WATCH FOR THE DATE AND TIME THE BUS WILL LEAVE FROM CORNERSTONE!
VIDEOS AND CDS ARE MADE OF EACH SERVICE
For those who cannot attend our worship service the video or CD is the next best thing. The parts of the service that are included are the Choir and Solo specials, the Responsive Readings and Morning Prayer, and the Sermons. They are free for the asking and are available after each service at the Sound Booth.
VIDEOS ON DEPRESSION
In a series of short videos, various pastors and counselors answer the most common questions people have about depression. Topics include:
• What’s the difference between secular psychology and Christian counseling?
• How does depression manifest itself in children?
• How does depression manifest itself in teens?
• Depression and society’s influence on girls.
• Depression in teen aged boys
• Five important questions in depression.
• Does a psychology background help in counseling?
• What is the first step in counseling a depressed person?
• What are the best three pills for depression?
• Are Christians more susceptible to depression?
• Who gets depression?
• What are the symptoms of depression?
SOUND BOARD TRAINEES STILL NEEDED!
We are still in need of people who are willing to train and commit to be part of the sound/video board team! Each Sunday, it takes at least two people to attend the sound, power point and videoing of the service. If you would like to be a part of this team, please contact Bonnie Bost. Thank you!
BUDGET REPORT THROUGH 01/25/2015:
Budget Requirements $ 55,073.70
General Fund YTD $ 75,613.00
Designated Funds YTD $ 13,800.00
Total Receipts YTD $ 89,413.00
Sunday’s Offering: $ 2,851.00